Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If Carlsberg created the perfect woman, she'd probably look like this: Kelly Brook dons tiny red jumpsuit to promote beer

By SARAH BULL

Lady in red: Kelly Brook donned a tiny red jumpsuit to promote Carlsberg beer at a photocall for her upcoming trailer at the Clapham Picture House today


If Carlsberg created the perfect woman, she'd probably look just like Kelly Brook.
The 30-year-old model turned into a cigarette girl to promote the beer as she surprised cinema-goers in Clapham today.

Wearing a tiny red jumpsuit, matching velvet heels and a dash of bright red lipstick, Kelly stunned viewers when she burst into the Clapham Picture House to hand out bottles of ice-cold beer as her Carlsberg commercial played on the big screen.

*** Scroll down to watch Kelly's Carlsberg commercial ***

Kelly teamed up with British director Eran Creevy, most famous for directing low-budget movie Shifty, for the upcoming advert for Carlsberg.


Keeping things cold: Kelly treated cinema-goers to an ice cold bottle of Carlsberg


She tweeted last month: 'Back in London! Shooting a Carlsberg commercial tomorrow with my friend the brilliant director Eran Creevy.'

Much to the delight of cinema guests in Clapham, Kelly appeared in the aisle handing out bottles of beer as the commercial was shown on the screen.

And despite the fact that Kelly looked primped and preened for the stunt today, the model recently revealed she is ultimately a low-maintenance kind of girl.

She said: 'I’m not neurotic about my looks and my figure. I’m not high maintenance. I only go to the hairdressers because it’s my job to look good. I could quite happily not wash my hair for days or get my nails done.'


Greeting her fans: Kelly quickly ran out of the beers as she made her way to the front of the cinema


While Kelly appears to be noticeably thinner than before she travelled to Los Angeles to promote her most recent movie Piranha 3D, she insists she hasn't made a concerted effort to lose weight, and hates going to the gym.

She said last month: 'Last week I was in LA and I did train every day with a trainer, but that is really not like me. I’d never buy a gym membership. That’s too much of a commitment for me.

'But I am always so critical of pictures of myself. I always think, "God, I thought I looked better than that". I hate looking at pictures of myself.'


Flirty and frilly: Kelly later attended the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards




source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment