Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still stunning at 44: Make-up-free Cindy Crawford looks amazing even when she travels

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Fresh-faced: Cindy Crawford was make-up free and stunning at LA airport yesterday


She barely looks any different from her supermodel heydey in the 80s and 90s.

Cindy Crawford stunned onlookers as she left Los Angeles airport yesterday, looking exactly the same as she did fifteen years ago.

With flawless make-up-free skin, the 44 year-old was breathtakingly beautiful.

Despite being a mother of two, Cindy's figure is like a teenager's, with no sign of sag or wobble in sight.

Wearing a clean-cut outfit of slim, straight-leg jeans with a plain grey top and soft brown leather jacket, Cindy looked classy and understated as she wheeled her hand luggage towards the security checkpoint.

The supermodel, who first became famous in the 80s alongside Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen, has admitted to using a little help from a plastic surgeon in the past.

In a magazine interview in 2006 she said she first saw a plastic surgeon at the age of 29.

She said: 'I'm not going to lie to myself: Past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen,' she told Gala magazine.


Jet set: Sexy supermodel and mother of two Cindy looks as good as ever aged 44


Cindy had once claimed that a 'miracle mixture' of ground coffee and olive oil kept her skin in its enviable condition.

Yet now with refreshing honesty, she came clean and admitted to a little help.
'I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles,' she says. 'I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise. But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon.'

Then last year she told Piers Morgan in the Mail on Sunday: 'There's a doctor here in London who I've gone to for Botox.'

Married to club owner Rande since 1998, Cindy was also famously married to actor Richard Gere for four years.


Flawless: Cindy's porcelain skin and trim model figure are incredible


She has two children with Rande - Presley, 11, and Kaia, 9.
Cindy recently revealed how she keeps her marriage alive, and her enviable figure - by going to secret pole-dancing classes.

In a frank and revealing interview, Cindy said: 'I'm becoming a woman of a certain age. Just because you can wear a micro-mini skirt it doesn't mean you should.'

The mother-of-two also told the Sunday Mirror how she's given up on 'complicated diets and weight plans' and manages to stay in shape by volunteering at her children's school.

Although earlier this year she said in an interview with Ladies Home Journal: 'I don't expect to look the way that I used to' - adding: 'I do have cellulite.'



Fighting the ageing process: The youthful 44-year-old in June and right, in 1992


Cindy now admits that the modelling industry - and the prospect of drug use on the party scene - frightened her.

'I preferred to stay home with a book. I was never a party girl and I'm still not,' she says.

Cindy quit modelling in 2000 but still appears in magazines occasionally.



source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment