Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are you kidding me



Startz's attorneys argue charges should be dismissed because the punch was consensual, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Witnesses told police John Powell, 25, who was 5-foot-8 and weighed 140 pounds, let Startz hit him once in the face. He collected his money and talked to several people before collapsing minutes later.
Jimmy Mounts, 27, is also charged in the case with arranging the bet.

Jesus, that seems like it could happen to anyone (not me, I am not a huge pussy) so I feel for the kid's family, but how are they going to charge a chick  for this.  Or even a dude for that matter, I assume that illegal gambling charges are on their way too.  They will probably just lump all the charges together and stick the conspirators with a RICO charge.

(ed note: the video is of Olympic gymnast, and Brady Quinn girlfriend, Alicia Sacramone punching some drunk dude in what I assume is a similar scenario to the heinous murder from the above story.  Alicia was charged with attempted murder and is awaiting trial as we speak)

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment