Thursday, May 19, 2011

C's being C's

 VS

Here's what Beadle says about Andrews in the book.
I felt bad for her. She looked fabulous but it was such a violation. I mean, I've had moments in my apartment in New York when the blinds were up for one brief second and you think, "Ugh!" but that's nothing compared to what happened to her. Nothing.
I think things might have been handled differently, but she seems to be moving on. Sometimes these things turn out better for people
Full article here it is kind of long as is this post so I apologize


The new ESPN tell all "Those Guys Have All the Fun" is coming out soon and is going to be awesome.  Leaks have been slowly coming out about all the drama behind the scenes at the world wide leader.

The latest is that about the rivalry between Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews. 

Disclaimer:  I don't think Beadle is as hot as everyone says and I hate chicks who think they know everything about sports and think they are one of the guys.  You're one of the guys when you can write your name in the snow, and trade date rape old college stories, not when you watched sportscenter and now can tell me Joe Flacco's QB rating...you stupid bitch.  This is very different than a chick who knows enough for a chick and can show some genuine interest in sports, which is a nice gesture.

So basically I'm on Erin Andrews side.  She doesn't interject much opinion and does her job well (look good on the sidelines).  And for Beadle to say Andrews was using the peephole incident to raise her profile and career.  Well no shit, I'd like to see one chick in world that would turn down Oprah and Dancing with the Stars if they called.

And shouldn't my allegiance in a girl fight be based on looks anyway.










And what kind of blogger would I be with posting the Erin Andrews peephole video.  If you were not going to watch all 4 minutes (fag) I'd watch the first minute and last 30 seconds

http://en.vidivodo.com/293749/erin-andrews-nude


Also I cant believe they arrested the brave patriot who found what hotel she was staying at, rented the room next door, drilled a hole, filmed her naked, and then posted it on the Internet for all us lesser men to see.  I salute you Michael David Barrett.  Stay strong in prison, sometimes truly great people are persecuted in their own time for their forward thinking and strong moral fiber.  You are this country's Nelson Mandela, and soon enough you shall be released to claim your throne.

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment