Friday, May 20, 2011

Can celebs I hate start doing this?





Wayne Rooney is taking on challengers who want a piece of him on twitter.  Ok so it isn't that organized, but he isn't saying no.

Rooney ya fat whore ill smash ya head in with a pitchin wedge an bury ya with a ballast fork ya fat ugly lil nonse
(nothing like listening to British people talk shit, sounds like Jason Stathem)


Rooney's Response

haha u know were I train every day kid come and do it good luck

And the guy again


snd ill be down tomorrow lad in me twin turbo nissan micra
(that made me giggle)


And finally Rooney again

I will put you asleep within 10 seconds hope u turn up if u don’t gonna tell everyone ur scared u little nit. I’ll be waiting.


This whole back and forth sounds like a facebook fight among 15 year old dudes.  I still like it though and am hoping some American celebrities adopt it.  I'm talking to you, cast of Entourage.



-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment