Thursday, May 26, 2011

Elizabeth Smart Kidnapper Brian David Mitchell Sentenced To Life In Prison






     Life? For fucking kidnapping and a little rape? This dude must be one poor son of a bitch. A decent lawyer gets you 10 max... in a minimum security facility.  And whatever happened to an eye for an eye. I mean she was held captive for 9 months, this sentence seems a bit harsh to me.
    Looking back I bet he wishes he would have just killed her. Just sitting there in cell block D, everyone is sharing their hard core details on why they are in for life, and all Brian Mitchell can say is he held a 14 year-old girl against her will. He's gonna need a lot of lube.
   But the real issue her is that Elizabeth Smart has grown up to be one fine piece of ass. Miss Veronica Vaughn style. You gotta wonder what a guy would get for rapping her nowadays? 

In related news I talked to my travel agent this morning:
"Yes, correct,that's a one way ticket to hell. No, no return. Thanks."

See, I feel bad cause she's white, that's how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment