Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Haters gonna Hate


  I decided we are winning Game 5 at the UC tomorrow night. I decided that Derrick Rose is gonna be the greatest point guard to ever play the game when it's all said and done. I decided Thibideau is too good of a coach to lose 4 in a row in the playoffs.  I am confident that we will then go to Miami and steal Game 6.

 So says the one of us...... so says the all of us.



PS- The league wants this series to go seven, the refs gave us every whistle last night. Especially Joey Crawford, who always lets it be known within the first ten minutes of a game which team he will favor. This fact makes last night's loss that much tougher to take. But I digress.

See you jerk-offs at Game 7, I'll be the fat asshole motor-boating Mike Miller's wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment