Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Japan showing fortitude in shadow of disaster



Russell and were there for the Japan leg of her tour.
“So… my husband just got deported from Japan,” wrote on Twitter. “I am so sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place. Tokyo dreams crushed.”
So why was Brand taken into custody and subsequently kicked out of the country? “It was for priors from over 10 years ago!” Perry, 26, explained
“Planning escape from Japanese custody,” the Get Him to the Greek star quipped. “It’s bloody hard to dig a tunnel with a chopstick.”
“Stockholm syndrome [is] kicking in,” he added. “Just asked my guard out for (vegetarian) sushi. He giggled.”
Perry added: “But of course I love my Japanese fans and the show must go on, no matter the daily aftershocks or husband kidnappings! It’s not right but it’s okay.”

Noted douchebag, Russell Brand, was deported from Japan.  The Japanese authorities said it was for prior arrests.  Then immediatly said, "and by prior arrests I mean for sucking mad dick."

The Japanese are so forward thinking, if only the US could adopt the same policy we could avoid the next Russell Brand movie in which he has to accomplish something in a country that isnt England and it is crazy cause he is so British and confident. 






-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment