Tuesday, May 17, 2011

John Daly admits to being a nympho



T.O-John Daly is featured in the June Issue of Playboy…He tells all…and quite possibly a little too much….“You marry somebody, that’s one of the perks of being married—you get to have sex anytime you want it,” he explains. When his wives stopped giving it to him, he says, he’d flat-out tell them, “The hell with it. I’ll go get it somewhere else. I’m real close to being a nympho, if I’m not one,” he admits. He and ­Cladakis try to have sex at least once every day. “If I’m with somebody, I want to be with that person. I wanna have sex a lot. Anna’s been great. We’re both nymphos, I think. We like each other’s company. We like making love to each other,”

 Oh John, this bitch has you by the balls. Of course she is fucking you everyday, she is in her thirties, she has no job, no prospects, and is just coat-tailing you all the way to the bank.I have a feeling once you give this chick a ring, you're gonna be for another horrible relationship, that will no doubt end in your 5th divorce.
 
  This nympho thing should be no surprise to anyone, as Daly has one of the most addictive personalities in sports. I have a similar addictive trait, and if I had the kind of money athletes have, I too would have an insatiable appetite for drugs and other guilty pleasures. That's why I never talked bad about Michael Vick, I mean dog fighting looked addicting as hell to me and if they had fights on lower Wacker Dr., I'd be into that shit. Same with date rape.
 
   So first I get the big money, then I get the khakis, then I get the girls, then I get to be an addictve asshole.... Looks like I jumped straight to the last item. Fuck me, I'm gonna go buy some Dockers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment