Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Justin Bieber Manila Concert Tonight at The SM Mall of Asia


International Canadian teen pop superstar Justin Bieber is now in Manila for his one-night concert tonight at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds as part of his "My World" 2011 Asian Tour.

The concert will feature all-male dance crew "Poreotics" as its front act. The group is the champion of the 5th season of America's Best Dance Crew, whose 3 members are Filipinos.

Aside from Poreotics, the concert will also feature the Filipino-American R&B band "Legaci", who joined him in his entire "My World" tour.

"What's up, guys? I just wanna say 'what's up' to all my fans in the Philippines. Thanks for all the support and mahal ko kayong lahat. Thank you," Justin said in a video posted on YouTube by anggeh02 as part of the promotion for his concert.





But before his concert tonight, Justin had a presscon at the Shangrila Hotel infront of at least 40 media practitioners with DJ Mo Twister as event host.

Justin is just wearing a plaid shirt and capri pants and red vans sneaks.




Here's what he said during the presscon:

On being admired by million of his fans :"I'm 17. My music will grow with me as I grow older. Being able to inspire people, that's what I like to do.

"It is crazy for me to think that I'm the cause of traffic jams.It's amazing to know that people do that for me, for my music."

On intrigues about his behavior: "I know I am going to make mistakes. But I am a good person in general so i know people will see that. Guys should be nice to women.

"What matters most is the music. I relay all my emotions through music. All throughout my life I will change but it's going to be about music."

On the possibility of creating music with Manny Pacquiao: "I'd just love to go in the ring with Manny Pacquiao."

On collaboration with Charice: "I met harice at Oprah. She's sweet."

His success tips: "If it's working, don't change it. Be relatable and have fun!"

On the things he wanted to do aside from creating music: "I like to play basketball in my off days. We went to a night safari in Singapore. Been also trying to catch up on sleep."

On girls: "Everyone can be my one less lonely girl."

Justin also revealed that he is not feeling well right now but assured his fans of a great concert ahead tonight, "I have this throat congestion now but I'll do my best for my fans."

Credits: @saabmagalona, @iamtimyap

No comments:

Post a Comment