Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oscar De La Hoya Enters Rehab



TMZ reported Yesterday that Oscar de la Hoya had checked into a rehabilitation facility in California…Oscar Released this official statement “After doing an honest evaluation of myself, I recognize that there are certain issues that I need to work on. Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws.Throughout my career and my life, I have always met all challenges head-on, and this is no different. I am confident that with the support of my family and friends, I will become a stronger, healthier person.I ask for respect and privacy as my family and I go through this process..”

Wait, There's a rehab for gays? I thought Tom Selleck looked different.

No comments:

Post a Comment