Friday, May 20, 2011

Scott Weiland likes drugs, got raped




Jesus, first Sugar Ray Leonard now Scott Weiland, of Stone Temple Pilots, is using getting molested/raped as way to sell their new books.  Fuck man, how bad do you need to sell this book that you want  people to know you got fucked in the ass by an older kid at school who intimidated you into not saying anything.  You are already rich, I'm not rich and I would never tell anyone what my gym teacher did to me my friend.  I already assumed Weiland did gay shit cause of how weird and drugged out he is, but this involuntary ass sex is not what I'd be bragging about.

First off, you and the man-rapist know about it, that's 2 too many.  Second, You used it to tease the book so now everyone already knows and no has even bought the book.  Why would I buy it now? For the details?

Rob Lowe teased his book with awesome stories of going out with Charlie Sheen, Tom Cruise, and Patrick Swayze and partying and womanizing.  That's how you tease a book.  Not by telling us you got your shit pushed in, in the locker room or blown by your boxing coach.  What the fuck, seriously.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment