Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well this makes sense



Mike Vick is lobbying for the Eagles to go after Plaxico Burress.

“Absolutely it would be a great addition for our team. I think with the guys we have now I think we can fit him in and make it work. Obviously the ultimate goal at the end of the day is to put that ring on your finger at the end of the year.
“I think certainly Plaxico is going to come out with a chip on his shoulder the same way I did and he’ll go out and help this football team to whatever capacity he can. I think the guys would be willing to embrace him and bring him in. If that happens? Who knows? We talking about “what ifs” now? It would certainly be a good thing.”


It would make sense that a guy like Vick who was given a second chance, and has so far done well, would be willing to give a second chance too.  That being said I think The Eagles could shore up the running back position and give a LeSean McCoy a backfield mate.  My pick is Lawrence Phillips.






-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment