Thursday, May 19, 2011

When Men were Men





Brobible.com found a book by master womanizer Burt Reynolds titled, "Hotline: Letters I Get and Write".   And the letters are awesome for their sexual 70s lingo, and the visual you get of the women writing said letters. 

I just picture a bunch of Daisy Duke type chicks sitting around yellow and olive green kitchens on a hot summer day writing sexy letters while fingerblasting themselves.  But thats just me.


Dear Burt,
Hi, you sexy hunk of male meat!
I’m 22 years old and 5’4″. My measurements are 36-25-36 but as I’ve learned, it’s not how much you have, it’s how you sling it around.
I really dig everything about you. Your looks, your build, your sexy smile and deep bedroom eyes. And your moustache.  Say, Burt, that mustache is a real womb broom.
My personal goals:
1. To meet Burt Reynolds.
2. To meet Burt Reynolds.
3. To meet Burt Reynolds.

Yours (any time, any place)
CONNIE L., LINCOLN, NEB



"it’s not how much you have, it’s how you sling it around."


Connie from Lincoln needs to be able to profit from that once in a generation catchline somehow.


more at filmdrunk






They took a classic woman's pose
and flipped it on us.  Well played














-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment