Monday, June 13, 2011

Emma Watson smoulders on the cover of U.S. Vogue as she talks about life after Harry Potter

By NADIA MENDOZA

Dazzling: Emma Watson smoulders on the front cover of U.S. Vogue


Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has cast her magic once again and looks bewitching as a cover girl on the front of U.S. Vogue.

The 21-year-old star look spellbinding as she flirts with the camera showing off her pixie haircut and blood red lipstick.

With the Hogwarts franchise now behind her, the homegrown talent talks about life after broomsticks and growing up in the spotlight.

In the interview, the Brit beauty reminisced about sharing relationship advice with co-star Daniel Radcliffe, saying: 'We would help each other compose texts to our most recent flames.'

The English rose enjoyed a brief fling with One Night Only frontman George Craig, but has complained that her fame often interferes with her love life as men don't approach her.

Emma also said she struggles to live a normal life, hailing rock legend Patti Smith as her inspiration.


Striking: Watson is looking forward to life outside the Harry Potter bubble


Speaking of Patti's 2010 memoir Just Kids, Emma said: 'I want to live like Patti. I want to write like Patti.

'The book was so honest and brave. I loved the way she sees the world.

'I really felt that life was more beautiful after I read it and I felt more hopeful.'

Emma said that playing the role of Hermione was easy, as she is similar to the fictional character.


Single and ready to mingle: Although no short of male attention, Watson laments her generation's style of romance


'Hermione is so close to who I am as a person that I've never really had to research a role.

'I'm literally rediscovering what it means to be an actress.'

She added: 'I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I've been fighting so hard to have an education.

'It's been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros' pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict.

'I was the one who made life difficult.'



New look: Watson's dramatic make-up is a world away from her Harry Potter persona of Hermione


But despite her quest for a 'normal life', Emma announced she was leaving Brown University in March to defer her course for 'a semester or two' while she helps promote the release of the second Deathly Hallows film.

She is expected to return in the next academic year this autumn.

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment