Tuesday, June 7, 2011

'I've never felt like this before': Rebecca Ferguson reveals all about romance with Zayn Malik

By Daily Mail Reporter


'I've never felt like this before': Rebecca Ferguson has spoken for the first time about her relationship with fellow X Factor star Zayn Malik


They stunned fans earlier this year when they confirmed they are in a relationship.

But now Rebecca Ferguson, 24, has come forward to speak about her romance with Zayn Malik, 18, insisting she is happier than ever.

And the mother-of-two added she forsees a bright future with her teenage sweetheart.

Scroll down for video

She said: 'I'm in love and it's a wonderful feeling. I've never felt like this before. It took a while before we looked at each other in a different light.

'There was no one particular moment, it just evolved over time. But he made all the running.'

Rebecca also said the relationship was made easier by the fact that her two children, Lillie May, six, and five-year-old Karl, already got on well with One Direction star Zayn.

She added to Reveal magazine: 'My kids were with me right from the start of things on the programme so they had always known Zayn.'

Sunbites star: Rebecca was seen filming an advert for new Walkers crisps Sunbites last month


And while Rebecca says splitting from the father of her children, Karl Dures, was hard, she says she has never felt better than she does now.

She said: 'Karl was my first love. It was a surprise when Lillie May came along and it was hard to deal with, but a lot of young girls are in that situation.

'It doesn't ruin your life. It was hard splitting from Karl because I think you should always try to stay together when you've got children.

It's not easy being a single mum but I have a very good, civil relationship with Karl. He lives locally and is an active father.

'I'd definitely like more kids when I'm older. And I think I'm like every woman in that I'd like to get married one day.'

Rebecca also spoke about her former X Factor mentor Cheryl Cole and the drama she has been going through with the X Factor, both here in the UK and Stateside.

She said: 'As a mentor, she was very down to earth and approachable. She hasn't been in touch since then, but I understand why.

'For me, the past few months have been a whirlwind and I realise just how hectic a showbusiness schedule can be.'

And, as a celebrity now in her own right, Rebecca can now be seen in the new advert for Walkers SunBites crisps.

The full interview appears in this week's Reveal magazine, out now.




source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment