Thursday, June 16, 2011

Now who is late to the party




Jada Pinkett Smith loves crystals, and spent nearly $10,000 earlier this month at Crystalarium, a popular West Hollywood store, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

"She's bought quite a few items and even some books on the healing power of crystals," a source tells us. - Radar

“I am so addicted to crystals, it’s like a sickness. I’ve spent $500,000 on crystals this year. I checked my bank account last night, and I have $203 left.”  - Spencer Pratt circa 2010



Well nothing like following in the footsteps of Spencer Pratt.  I am not sure whats worse, that she is stupid enough to believe that crystals can heal, or that she is late to a fad about fake crystals.  In LA, its that she is late to the fad, "Oh you just got your first crystal, how cute.  They have been healing me and my inner aura for 2 years now"


Lots of Hills talk today.


"Hey did you know I was still alive!"





-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment