Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sick Flickr page

photo



Im not a 100% on what Flikr is, but I think it is just a place to post and share photos.  Like facebook but not I guess.  Anyway this guy's page is titled "Ballers with Randoms."  Some of these are classic.

I mean that picture of Pau Gasol is what you see when you google "European guy"


Kenny "the Jet" smith holding it down. 
I mean what 24 year old chicks are looking to get a pic with The Jet
photo
Gary Payton, I mean where is this guy getting these pics
photo
Juan Dixon, now we are just getting crazy
photo
I hope that's a relative Redick
photo

While I don't really recommend to leave this site, I highly suggest you click the link I posted above and scan the rest of these pics.  It is a wonder of the world where this guy is getting these pics


For you U of I guys, Deron, Dee and some model
photo
-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment