Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vancouver took that loss well



      Video gets good at 3:00 mark. And by good I mean a man gets attcked by 15 people.






  I hate the Canucks as much as the next Blackhawk fan, but I have to give credit where credit is due. These Canadiens can fucking riot. They started burning cars after the game last night and are still going hard this morning.

   Most riots I've incited usually last a couple of hours and then die down. Well, not in Vancouver. These people continue to take out their frustration with goalie Roberto Luongo by smashing out windows all over the city. And it doesn't look like they are gonna stop anytime soon.

   Everyone is gonna call them out for being a classless group of people. I disagree. Its not often that the losing city parties harder than the winning city. The only people that should be ashamed of themselves are Bruin fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment