Friday, April 29, 2011

Braves Pitching Coach makes sexual gesture towards fan in SF



(gesture at 2:00 mark)


 Forbes- Roger McDowell apologized after Wednesday night's 7-0 win at San Diego in response to allegations from a fan that he made homophobic comments, crude sexual gestures and threats before a game in San Francisco last weekend.
  Commissioner Bud Selig calls the allegations "very troubling" on Wednesday and says he is awaiting a report from the Braves before deciding how to proceed.

That video is pretty awesome. But that nerd who is suing has to grow up.  Everyone who has played baseball has made that gesture on the field. Right?.... No?.... Ya.... me neither....that's gay. I would never do that...How bout those Bears...

I will always remember Mc Dowell for the role he played in my all time favorite Seinfeld episode:




"He must have caught a glimpse of us when I poured that beer on his head"

No comments:

Post a Comment