Thursday, April 21, 2011

Winner John Legend





That is John Legend's (Chitown hero) Sports Illustrated model girlfriend, Christy Teigen.  And the first pic is what she tweeted the other day.  She is actually a master of the twitter.  Again, yesterday I said I was looking into becoming a European race car driver if this blogging thing didn't work out, but now I am going to look into becoming a smooth ass, black R&B singer...Or?...or both?  I just blew my fucking mind.




Here are some more of her tweets


10. No matter how risky I think I am for these carpets, i am still not wearing a meat dress
9. Christina has like. 500 letters in her alphabet judging by her over singing
8. I only want people to do this sh!t when I die. But maybe it’s like that movie “get low”.
7. God this whole ninja drummers thing is so played out, beibs.
6. Telling a really bad joke on letterman got me another 1800 followers. You guys are easily amused and/or like boobs
5. Wow. Just learned not to make tacos in my own hand. Now i really do have a meat dress.
4. I didn’t think goop could be more pretentious but the addition of a “music” section would help
3. Some guy just asked me for my credentials. Apparently saying “deez titties” doesn’t work
2. I literally have no idea what John is doing on Leno with a tambourine and a song I’ve never heard him sing what the hell
1. F*ck it I will look tomorrow. Get home with my charger @johnlegend you thieving bastard. I mean I love you happy valentines day!

John Legend and Christine Teigen in Halloween costumesChristine Teigen Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2010

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment