Monday, November 29, 2010

Iya Villania - Tanduay Rhum Calendar Girl 2011




Saying that she’s more comfortable with her body now, television host and singer-actress Iya Villania has decided to drop her sweet and wholesome image.

The 24-year-old MYX VJ was officially launched by Tanduay Distillers Inc. as its latest sultry calendar girl for 2011.

"Para hindi na nila sabihing masyado akong dry, para may kaunting excitement,” Iya said of her new image.

"The timing was also good. The offer came at a good time when I really feel comfortable with my body and more mature also,” she added.


The Filipino Australian hottie assured that she will never compromise her personal beliefs despite the sudden shift in her image. “I still have my morals with me."

"Anything new that’s coming my way, why not, i-we-welcome ko lahat ang pagbabago as long as it's something I'm comfortable with," she said.

Iya also divulged that she was previously offered to pose for men's magazines, but she knew that it wasn't the right time yet. Also, posing for FHM magazine is still a no-no for her.

Did her boyfriend, Drew Arellano, approve of her decision to change her image?

Drew has never stopped me from doing anything that I want to do. Sa kanya lang, as long as I'm not being told to do anything I am not comfortable to do with, he's full support," Iya said.

Iya now belongs to the roster of Tanduay's sexiest endorsers, namely Ehra Madrigal (2008), Bangs Garcia (2009) and Nina Jose (2010).


No comments:

Post a Comment