Friday, May 6, 2011

Home Alone House for sale



   According to WGNRadio, owners John and Cynthia Abendshien are asking 2.4 million dollars for the famed Winnetka residence, which will get you 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and one of the most famous houses in the area - but no word if that creepy-as-shit furnace actually resides in the basement.

  Home Alone was my favorite movie growing up, and it is still probably my favorite Christmas movie after Christmas Vacation. Maybe its because Macaulay Culkin is close to my age or maybe because I was an independent little motherfucker growing up. But this movie taught me a lot about life. Plain cheese is the best pizza, Paris and french people suck, John Candy was hilarious in any role, and sleeping in the fucking attic beats sleeping next to a bed wetter any day.






PS- Is that a guy or girl in the house pic? Seriously I can even make an educated guess. Either way it's safe to assume he/she sucks cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment