Monday, May 16, 2011

Omer wining and dining his lady... Miss Ohio






  So a week ago, I wrote about Omer Asik dating Miss Ohio. Since then I've had several people telling me that she was denying it and that The Score was reporting that they were not dating. Well here is some actual evidence. Looks like the big man took his pageant lady to the Signature Room this past weekend. I love the smell of vindication in the morning.

  And when they are sitting down they look normal together. Its when they stand up and he has his dick in her ear that has people believing this won't last. I mean look at that smirk on his face, he knows he is out over his skis on this one. I wonder if he has used the 'would you like to touch my penis' line....huh?



Chicks love foreigners. Me... not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment