Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sheer madness or sheer genius? Victoria Beckham dons a see-through top for US flight

By Sarah Bull



Sheer madness or sheer genius? Victoria Beckham wore a see-through top for a flight from New York to Los Angeles


She's made a name for herself as one of the most stylish women on the planet.

But yesterday Victoria Beckham took something of a fashion risk as she travelled from New York to Los Angeles wearing a sheer knit top turned entirely see-through under the photographers' flashbulbs.

The 36-year-old star teamed the top with grey jeans, sunglasses and a bag all from her own collection, as well as black thigh-high boots.


Trendy: She teamed the top with black thigh-high boots, grey jeans and a bag from her own collection


Victoria had been in New York working on designs for a future clothing collection.
The former Spice Girls star has enjoyed immense success since launching her own fashion range.

But Victoria said recently she hasn't got any plans to start a menswear line.
She explained: 'I'm not really that interested, at the moment, in men's clothes.

'How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women? Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself.


Demure: Earlier this week, Victoria wore a green Goat dress in New York


'And I won't disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves. Because how else do you know how it feels?'

Victoria also said she is thrilled that she has been taken seriously as a designer, after having reinvented herself from her former WAG-like appearance.

She said: 'I want to grow as a designer, I want to learn the techniques and do more and more. I feel more confident in myself because I feel fulfilled, creatively and professionally. I've still got a long way to go, but I feel very happy.

'I'm in a good place in my life. And I don't feel I have to prove myself as much as I used to have to.'





Source:Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment