Monday, June 20, 2011

Ok someone stopped taking her pills




Kristie Alley claims she has the same size waist as Megan Fox

"My goal dress has a waist that's 22 inches," she shares with Life & Style. "I tried it on, and I can almost zip it up." She plans to wear the dress on her Italian vacation in a few weeks. "I'll be my target size by then," she exclaims. That means the 60-year-old can soon start sharing clothes with sexy Megan Fox! ["I do have a 22-inch waist," confesses the 25-year-old.]

Kirstie is determined to keep the weight off. "I’ve been dancing almost every day since the show ended," she confides. "I like all the Latin dancing. It's the best exercise and the best cardio."


I think Kristie is confusing waist with thigh.  The last time Kristie Alley had a 22 inch waist she was wearing diapers.  Damn it, that joke doesn't work in this particular case.  To clarify the last time Kristie had a 22 inch waist she was a baby.





-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment